Perpetrators of Turkey’s ‘Malatya Massacre’ Put on Trial
Nineteen suspects accused of inciting the brutal 2007 murders of three Christians in eastern Turkey went on trial before Malatya’s Third Criminal Court in early September. With the court’s acceptance in June of a third indictment in the case, known as the “Malatya Massacre” in the Turkish media, allegations against primarily military officials have finally been made public.[continue...]
Recent news and events around the world that pertain to all Christians in these End Times.
1) We believe in ONE GOD, the Father, the YHWH of the Old Testament. Creator of all things. (1Cor 8:6)
2) We believe in ONE Lord, Jesus Christ, the Son of GOD, seated at the right hand of GOD. (Mark 16:19)
3) We believe in the "high calling" of GOD in Christ Jesus -- this Gospel Age. (Mark 16:19)
4) We believe GOD is only "calling out a people for His name" from among the gentiles. (Heb 3:1)
5) We believe GOD will give the whole earth the opportunity to convert during the Millennial Age when "the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness." (Isa 26:9)
6) We believe that "wages of sin is death," not enternal life in torment, and "the soul that sinneth, it shall die." (Rom 6:23 & Ezek 18:20)
Thy youth is renewed like the Eagle’s Psalm 103:5 “Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed ...
The Ox that was Want to Push Br. Frank Shallieu 1995 We will be considering Exodus the 21th chapter verses 28-31, the ...
The Blessed Reign and End of Evil Rev. 2:6-10 "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection; on ...
The Huntsville Bible Students are sponsoring a FREE showing of Israel Fulfilling Bible Prophecy this Sunday! Listen here for more information.HSVIsrael01 ...
“Bathed His Feet with Tears” Luke 7:38 “She began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs ...
The emphasis in this setting is to show the sensitivity of the Father and of Jesus toward these little ones—how highly they regard the consecrated and how much displeased they are with those who offend these little ones.
Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
The dry bones represented the Israelites themselves. As a people they had lost heart, lost hope, and said, “Our strength is dried, and our hope is lost, we are cut off from our parts”—from all tribal and national union. If they looked at their present condition, they were strangers in a strange land, foreigners, without opportunity for patriotic feelings; if they looked backward, and remembered divine intervention on their beha
Each miracle of healing was motivated by Jesus heart- felt connection to the experience of the one who suffered.